Home environmental sustainability
Supported by Plastic Recycling
- Recycling plastic saves, Twice as much as energy, as burning it in an incinerator.
- PET plastic can be recycled into: clothing, fiberfill for sleeping bags, toys, stuffed animals, rulers and more.
- Only around 75% of plastic bottles are recycled.
- Recycling saves 3 to 5 times the energy generated by waste-to-energy plants, even without counting the wasted energy in the burned materials.
- 66% of energy is saved when producing new plastic products from recycled materials instead of raw (virgin) materials
- For every 1 ton of plastic that is recycled we save the equivalent of 2 people's energy use for 1 year, the amount of water used by 1 person in 2 month's time and almost 2000 pounds of oil
Request A Call Back
Looking For Plastic Granules?